We are pleased to announce our 2016 complimentary technician lecture series. Join us for a free interactive learning session with refreshments!
This lecture series will provide useful, current information on a variety of topics that you can utilize in your practice.
- Sunday, August 28th, 2016
- REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 10:30am
- All technicians are welcome (both licensed and unlicensed).
- SC LVTs will receive 4 CE credit hours.
- Seating is limited, so please RSVP ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10:30am - Registration
11am - C. Harding, LVT, VTS (ECC) - Nursing Care for the Recumbent Patient
12pm - K. Martin, LVT - Reading Dog Body Language
1:30pm - D. Lawyer, LVT - Anesthesia Monitoring
2:30pm - J. Schavone, LVT, VTS (ECC) - Fluid Therapy
Unable to attend? Join our email list for future CE events by emailing email@example.com with your name and clinic (if applicable).