- American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Official website of the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine The mission of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) is to enhance animal and human health by advancing veterinary internal medicine through training, education, and discovery.
- American College of Veterinary Radiology Official website of the American College of Veterinary Radiology
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons The American College of Veterinary Surgeons is the American Veterinary Medical Association specialty board which sets the standards for advanced professionalism in veterinary surgery.
- American Veterinary Medical Association A not-for-profit association representing more than 80,000 veterinarians working in private and corporate practice, government, industry, academia, and uniformed services. Structured to work for its members, the AVMA acts as a collective voice for its mem (incomplete on website)
- ASPCA The ASPCA was the first humane organization in the Western Hemisphere. Our mission, as stated by our founder, Henry Bergh, in 1866, is “to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States.”
- ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center ASPCA sponsored poison control website
- Pet Poison Helpline - Additional Resource for Poison/Toxicity
- VetCentric Only national veterinary-focused pharmacy offering home delivery of FDA- and EPA-approved pharmaceuticals, compounded medications, and therapeutic and wellness diets to pet owners on behalf of veterinary practices.
- Veterinary Cancer Society VCS is a non-profit educational organization incorporated in the State of Illinois. Nearly 1,000 members include specialists in medical, surgical, and radiation oncology, internists, pathologists, pharmacologists and general practitioners worldwide.
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society The Objective of the Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Society is to raise the level of patient care for seriously ill or injured animals through quality education and communication programs.
- Veterinary Partner VeterinaryPartner.com is here to support your veterinarian and you in the care of your companion animals by providing reliable, up-to-date animal health information from the veterinarians and experts of the Veterinary Information Network (VIN), the world's first and largest online veterinary database and community.