What should I do if I found a stray dog or cat?

Please bring the animal directly to the animal shelter in the county it was found. 

Charleston County
Charleston Animal Society
(843) 747-4849 

Berkeley County
Doc Williams SPCA aka Berkeley County Shelter
(843) 761-0683 

Dorchester County
Francis Willis SPCA
(843) 871-3820

If these shelters are not open, you may bring the stray animal to CVRC and we will facilitate transfer once they open. We cannot accept any stray animals during times the shelters are open.